Your current location：
COPYRIGHT © 2019 Shandong Hong Kang Packing Technology Co., Ltd 鲁ICP备13001697号-2
Analysis of paper cup production cost
At present the production of pulp biodegradable meal has more than 100 manufacturers, the annual production capacity is 3000000000. According to the National Bureau of Statistics figures show, the national consumption annually boxes with instant noodles bowl, dish, cup, a total of about 10000000000 or so, then, to fill the gap until December 31st of this year, the 7000000000 paper tableware and where did it come from?
• according to deputy director of the National Light Industry Bureau National convenience food disposable foaming plastic packaging alternative work leading group office Li Jiang said, our country from the end of 1994 to early 1995 began to control pollution, and started research and development of alternative products work. At the end of 1997 to develop a variety of alternative products, in 1998 1999, the two years production technology has made a leap, but also leading in the world. Take 600 ml of ordinary lunch box as an example, only the cost price in 1997 before the development of the product is about 3 hair, so now many products are exported to the United States, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and also often appear to should not, Fujian Quanzhou a enterprise products has also been designated tableware for this year Sydney Olympic Games will, while the domestic market are far below the international market so good, it is a strange phenomenon. The domestic market is not to accept this price, the manufacturer's market because foreign rather than domestic market.
• he thinks the domestic market for pulp box 2 wool much prices don't accept this problem should be specific analysis. In fact, not the final consumers do not accept, such as mineral water 1 yuan, packing bottle 8 wool, coke 2 piece of 5 hair, can of 1 pieces of many consumers to accept, a few dollars, instant noodles, some even more than 10 pieces of fast food, just 2 wool much box, consumers can accept, the key is the consumer is in a passive position in the consumer of the product, but also because of the ban transition time span, substitution and replaced tableware overlap period is long, the middle service companies often choose low prices instead of paper tableware.
• is due to the overlapping time is too long, there are a lot of disposable tableware production enterprises that although pulp molding tableware long-term economic benefits, the price gap and policy background, they still hold the wait-and-see attitude. Li Jiang tells a reporter, alternative work leading group is applying to strengthen economic regulation by the National Light Industry Bureau jointly with other relevant departments of the state, the environmental pollution produced by alternative enterprises levy heavy taxes, effectively supporting the production of alternative products, the development of enterprise, product prices to adjust the phase difference in the market economy by economic means. In Japan, the United States and other advanced countries are so practices.
In May 27th last year, Premier Zhu of disposable foam tableware alternative work instructions that jump on the bandwagon, not blind investment in control white pollution in working process. To be led by the State Economic and Trade Commission, to the formulation of national standards for the production of disposable tableware. Mold base clearly, rational distribution.
• according to this spirit, the State Economic and Trade Commission, the Ministry of health, Ministry of science and technology and the State Bureau of quality and Technical Supervision jointly issued by the national standards for the production of disposable tableware.
• cups in the sales process is often stacked together, sealed in plastic packaging, although the visible, tangible, but most people do not know how the quality, here to introduce how to use paper products consumers.
•, see packaging and labeling:
General cups should be sealed in plastic packaging bags, packaging bags should not be damaged, packaging is not tight, vulnerable to environmental pollution, health can't be guaranteed. Product packaging should indicate the name, address, production enterprise product standards, production date, shelf-life. Technical performance of paper products should be the implementation of QB/T2294 1997 "cups" standard, but also the implementation of the enterprise standard. But health indicators must execute the hygienic standard of paper used for food packaging "GB11680-1989".
• two, check the appearance
Cup shape should be quite broad, there should be no deformation. In addition to the cup body stiffness of the paper cup. The cup body stiffness bad cup hand very soft, pour water or beverage, end up seriously deformed, and even end up, influence. In the choice of a paper cup, free hand gently squeezed in the cup on both sides, can roughly know cup body stiffness is good or bad.
Three, pay attention to health cup
The cup directly contact with the oral cavity, health is more important. GB11680-1989 "Hygienic standard for food packaging paper" on the content of heavy metals, fluorescent whitening agent and some pathogenic bacteria have made corresponding provisions. Paper cups health situation is good or bad, only in the laboratory can accurately check out, consumers can not judge from appearance, but to the regular channels to buy the regular manufacturers products, so the general state of health can be guaranteed. (source: National Quality Inspection Administration 2003-4-5)
The production cost analysis: the analysis of the data in the beginning of 2004 market price. Paper cups, paper cup, paper lunch boxes to the current market of domestic paper were: 140g/m2, 150g/m2, 170g/m2, 280g/m2, 270g/m2 as the analysis basis. The specification sheet, the current market price in 6000 yuan / tons. Coated paper and paper production cost, (single, double), thickness, quality etc.. The per minute respectively produced 40-50 only, 30-40 only, 30-50 only as a calculation basis. A detailed analysis of the costs shown in the table below.
Table 1: cups cost statement unit: RMB yuan
Number of project cost amount remark
1 cup wall cost 0.023 (9 ounces) beverage cup, 170g/m2 paper as the standard, 6200 yuan per ton, plus freight
2 cutting costs 0.0005 (paper cutting materials under the angle offset cutting fees and charges)
3 0.001 two color printing printing fee 350 yuan (150 yuan per ton of color printing)
4 packaging materials 0.0015 cartons, 2000 / box
5 electric charge 0.0013 to 40 / min, price 1 yuan /KW calculation
6 artificial fee of 0.001 to 1 people, 1000 yuan / month
7 the equipment depreciation of 0.0008 to 10 year period of depreciation calculation
8 cup bottom cost 0.004
The 1 paper: paper cases there are several general specification: 800 * 450mm printing, die-cutting cup wallpaper 14; 852 × 555mm printing, die-cutting
Cup wallpaper 20 (9 ounces), as noted in the 170/m2. 852 * 552mm, paper weight 75.65g. 1 tons of paper can be cut 1000000 ÷ 75.65 x 20 = 264375.4
Cup wallpaper cost: 6200 / 264375.4 = 0.023 yuan / only
The cup bottom paper cost: 0.004 yuan (the cup bottom paper 0.65g/ only)
The two together: a molding paper cups paper costs 0.027 yuan.
2 punching a piece of paper 0.01 yuan, then each punching fee is 0.01 yuan / 20 = 0.0005 yuan.
3 printing: paper a color printing for the price of 0.01 yuan, two color printing is 0.02 yuan, each with a increase of 0.02 yuan. With two color printing is accurate, then each cup printing cost is: 0.02 / 20 = 0.001 yuan.
4 packaging materials: three layers of corrugated boxes, containing 2000, 3 yuan price, each cup packaging costs 3 / 2000 = 0.0015 yuan, such as the use of other simple packaging, the cost will be lower.
5 electricity: 0.0013 yuan (calculated by 40 /, price: 1 yuan /KW